Founded in 1968 as a branch campus of the University of New Mexico
As the largest of the four UNM branch campuses, we serve approximately 2200 students. Located on the breathtaking Colorado Desert Plateau, 老司机导航allup is a minority-majority university and 94% of our students identify as multiethnic or a racial minority. We operate today as an institution where we are all different together. It is our differences that make us stronger and allow for strong collaborations across all academic disciplines.
老司机导航allup is a comprehensive career technical and transfer institution that offers certificates in 12 disciplines and Associate’s degrees in 18 programs. Our college also offers a number of diverse programs designed to meet the needs of our population. Among them are:
- Middle College High School – a charter high school located on the 老司机导航allup campus;
- Center for Career and Technical Education – a program which draws students from local high schools to dually enroll in high school and college classes in a variety of career and technical education areas;
- Adult Education Center – provides instruction in high school equivalency preparation, basic skills and English as a second language;
- Workforce Development programs – provides professionally designed classes in response to industry and community needs;
- Community Education – offers a wide variety of non-credit instructional classes;
- Veterans Resource Center
- Center for Academic Learning (CAL)
As a branch campus of New Mexico's Flagship University, we live, breathe and embrace who we are and where we are. This oasis of knowledge is a community within a community where you can grow and experience life and learning. Peaceful places to search for answers, think big thoughts, create new thinking and make the unbelievable and unthinkable doable every day. Your home away from home that’s still close to home.
老司机导航allup is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools.
老司机导航 - Gallup
705 Gurley Ave. Gallup, NM 87301, USA